Methodist Richardson Medical Center Bush/Renner
A Closer Look
This new 125-bed, 267,000-square-foot, four-story, acute care hospital will be located at the southeast corner of Renner Road and President George Bush Turnpike. Scheduled to open in the fall of 2014, this technologically-advanced facility will offer enhanced healthcare services to residents in Richardson, Garland, Murphy, Plano, Sachse, Wylie, and surrounding areas.
Among the new hospital’s features are:
- A Women’s Pavilion
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Labor, Delivery and Recovery Services
- An Advanced Neurosciences Program
- Outpatient Surgical Services with a Focus on Minimally-Invasive Surgery with the Robotic da Vinci® Surgical System
- Advanced Cardiac Care, Including Catheterization Procedures and Electrophysiology
- Comprehensive Imaging Technologies for Enhanced Diagnostics and Treatment
The new hospital will employ almost 900 professionals. Physicians representing more than 35 specialties are expected to join the medical staff.